Help support League advocacy, activities and organization. Donations to League of Women Voters of Lane County support activities that:
- Influence public policy
- Recruit new members
- Provide for leadership training
- Help support the state and national League of Women Voters.
- Provide travel expenses when testifying at the Legislature
- Maintain office with volunteer staff. Most contributions are tax deductible, and appreciated.
- Study committee including research, printing and distribution of materials, field trips, program speaker expenses
- Voter education publications and activities: League’s Voters’ Guides, They Represent You
- Candidate forums and educational meetings.
All donations to the League are now tax deductible.
The League of Women Voters DOES NOT support or oppose any political party or candidate.
Other ways to support the League:
- Include the League of Women Voters in your Estate Plan.
- Remember us in your yearly charitable donations. The League is a 501c3 and donations are tax deductible. Check with your tax advisor.