Voter Service is a major League contribution to our communities. League provides nonpartisan voter information for registration, candidates, ballot measures, voting rights and effective ways to influence public policy. Use these sources to learn about about local and state candidates and ballot measures.
Ballots are Mailed to registered voters 2-3 weeks before election days. See Elections Calendar for detailed election date information.
Return your ballot by mailing to Lane County Elections (local address on voting envelope) or place into official drop boxes. They must be received by 8:00pm on election days.
Do you ever wonder about how Lane County’s ballot counting process? Is it safe? Can the counting of ballots be hacked? Watch this short video of the ballot counting process. Then ask yourself why more states don’t do it the Oregon way. Click on: How Lane County Elections Processes Your Ballot
Dropbox sites change can change from one election to the next. The list of sites are released by Lane County Elections close to each election. Go to Lane County Elections.
Look at our Updated They Represent You!
- vote411.org (Your ballot info & all Oregon candidates and ballot measures)
- Lane County Elections, phone 541.682.4234.
- Campaign contributions? See Campaign Finance, Oregon Secretary of State.
- Download the Entire document–Oregon Campaign Finance Manual.
- Oregon Blue Book – “The Oregon Blue Book is the official state fact book about all levels of government in Oregon… and more. Published since 1911, it is produced by the Oregon State Archives, a division of the Secretary of State’s Office.” (Secretary of State office)