All OREGON VOTING is “Vote-by-Mail”
Candidate & measure, Voter Information:
- Register to Vote! (Registration tutorial)
- Check your status. You must re-register when your name, address, or party affiliation change.
Note: Independent Party is not the same as Non-Affiliated Voter- NAV).
- Deciding on a party? Oregon Political Parties
- Questions? Lane County Elections, 541.682.4234.
You must be 17 years old, a US citizen, and an Oregon resident to register, and 18 years old to vote. Voters must register at least 20 days before elections to vote; forms received no later than 5pm on the 21st day before the election. Current registrants may update registration information through election day.
- Oregon Secretary of State’s Elections website.
- Oregon Blue Book Note: Oregon Suffragette Photos in the Bluebook!
Call us, 541-343-7917 for more:
- How can I join the League? Join Us.
- Help with Congressional Districts!
- Which is my Eugene Ward?
- How do I find government addresses- local, county, state, national?
- What about issues interesting me, organizations, environment, health, human resources, land use, etc.?
- How can I file a Voters Pamphlet statement?
- Does the League of Women Voters support candidates? NO