All League activities; voter services, studies of issues, advocacy, administration and office work are done by League volunteers. Volunteer and learn how the League gets things done.
Contact the office 541-343-7917.
Join a committee:
- Voters’ Service: register voters and provide unbiased ballot measure and candidate information.
- Membership: welcome new members.
- Action: advocate for government action in accordance with our position statements.
- Finance: raise resources for the League.
Volunteer in the office:
- Monthly shifts, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 11am- 1.30pm. Welcome, take calls, process messages, check mail, etc.
- Mail newsletters, about three hours monthly.
- Web team: maintenance.
- Unit Leaders: lead or record the discussion.
- Plan “unit choice” meetings.
- Study: join a study committee to research issues and write reports: Lane County Government Privatization or Children-at-Risk.
- Register voters, help at naturalization ceremony, explain ballot measure.
- Short Term: membership luncheon, meeting arrangements, membership directory, fruit sale.
- Eugene Celebration
- Observe government policy makers at meetings (including e-attendance Legislative A/V)